CURENTIS strength is to put theoretical ideas in the practical context of process oriented projects. This guarantees success due to:
- acceptance through the employees and sustainability within the organistation while modifying business processes, organisational structures and the IT environment
- security and transparency through best practice and comprehensive lessons learned from complex, yet successfully implementation projects
- measurable business cases with traceable ROI in regards to costs, cycle times and credit risk.
Extract from current projects:
- Optimisation of process management and credit risk management / Implementation of process management
- Fraud prevention and implementation of a fraud scorecard
- Collection and recovery / evaluation and preparation of outsourcing project / part processing / Servicing in receivables management
- Commitment system: group-wide risk controlling and credit portfolio management
More than 650 banks savings banks and collection companies have trusted in our expertise and know-how in consulting and solutions for over 20 years.